SHIPPING - AUSTRALIA
- Delivery within Australia is free for orders over AUD$100. Orders under $100 will incur a $9.95 shipping fee.
- Delivery is via Australia Post standard and is typically 1-4 working days. Regional areas outside of metro areas, Western Australia and more remote regions may take longer.
- Express Post is available for a small fee in some cases, however please note that all deliveries come via our Taree store which is not within the Express Post Network, therefore faster delivery is not guaranteed.
- Please allow up to two business days for your order to be dispatched. If there is a delay with processing your order, we endeavour to notify you as soon as possible. Please note, where an order is placed during a promotional period, there may be a delay on the date of dispatch due to the high volume of orders received.
- All goods will be delivered by Australia Post. Once your goods have been dispatched, we will email you with a tracking number and alink to the Australia Post tracking page.
- Please note that we cannot grant 'Authority to Leave', packages are left in a safe place by Australia Post workers at their sole discretion, only if deemed safe to do so. Please provide an address where you will be located during office hours
- We are unfortunately unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Please note that we cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time is as provided to us as a guideline only by Australia Post.
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL
- All orders for delivery outside of Australia will incur a flat rate fee of $25 AUD.
- Delivery is via Registered Post International and typically take 3 -10 working days dependent on the destination.
- Registered Post International unfortunately does not offer tracking capabilities at this time.
- Please provide an address where you will be located during office hours. If you provide a work address, please include full details including business and receivers name. All parcels will require a signature upon delivery. If there is nobody available to sign for the parcel, please check your country's local post guide for information on how to collect your item.
- We are unfortunately unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.- Please note that we cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time is as provided to us as a guideline only by Australia Post.
CUSTOMS AND DUTY CHARGES
- International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. yaradsmenswear.com cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and yaradsmenswear.com will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.